Road Bore & Sucker Truck Services
Little Suckers uses an 8000l Sucker Truck to break up the ground with water in a non envasive and non destructive manner.
Vacuum excavation involves the use of a high pressure hose and lance to ‘dig’ or break up the ground with water. The ground is then transformed in to a muddy slurry, sucked up and stored in the wastage compartment until dumping is required at an approved waste facility.
- Pot holing
- Pipe Jet Rodding – Drain Jetting – Removing of Conduit Blockages
- Underground service locating
- Underground services/utilities pit cleaning
- Underground electrical conduit draw string installation
- High pressure cleaning
- De-watering – sites, gutters, gullies
The process begins with setting up whereby existing services are located and then high pressure water excavation is executed.
The process begins with setting up whereby existing services are located and then the entry and exit pits are dug. From there a line of site is established and then at the required depth the drilling commences
Little Boring uses a borer head to horizontally bore through most surfaces, including rock. This method is cost effective and environmentally friendly.
This method is particularly useful for jobs whereby trenching or cutting are not suitable for aesthetic, ecological or sensitive reasons. It is extremely cost effective whilst at the same time being very environmentally friendly especially in well-established urban surroundings. Council, resident’s and the wider communities preference is keeping tree removal to a minimum and this is safely achieved by Little Boring as we can bore under trees with or without the guidance of your arborist.
The process is great for creating minimal disturbance. For example cutting and reinstating a road can frustrate neighbours with road closures and traffic control causing access problems. In most instances road crossings can be completed without the need to close the road, which negates the need for permits and traffic controllers. Whilst at the same time saving money and keeping the local residents happy. Call us today for all your road bore brisbane requirements and surrounding suburbs.
Precise Sucker Truck Brisbane Services
Do you need to install?
- Electricity – single conduit or a bank of 7 x 125mm conduits
- Gas – 25mm to 400mm PE mains
- Water and Wastewater Pipes
- Other piping/conduits
Do you want to save money?
- Per Metre pricing
- We dig our own entry and exit holes
- No re-instating existing roads/driveways/paths
- Family owned and run business
- No tree removal – we can safely bore under tress with or without the guidance of your arborist.
Who uses Little Boring already?
- Local Councils either directly or via their preferred suppliers
- APA Gas and their preferred contractors
- Major water infrastructure contractors
Do you have existing infrastructure to cross?
- Environmentally sensitive areas
Do you want to cause minimal disruptions to?
- Flora and Fauna
Still need more reasons to give us a go?
- Small set up required – minimal disturbance to natural environment
- Nil or minimal site clean up required
- Capability to bore for one conduit to several 100mm – 500mm diameter
- Capable to bore in most surfaces
- Locally owned and operated family business
- Personalised service
If you are looking to carry piping/conduit under or across something be it under road, under footpaths, under driveways, under tree or require the use of our sucker truck Brisbane services, call Little Boring for a no obligation discussion. Our business structure allows you to talk directly with Tyson, the owner operator. Tyson will handle all of your job specifics from the initial contact phone call, pre-site diagnostics (Dial Before You Dig, Plan analysis) to all on-site details such as inductions and the most important thing the boring.